We believe in keeping uniform as simple as possible. You can buy the uniform from anywhere you want.
We sell badges at £1 per badge for uniform tops - see instructions below
You can buy badges on Arbor pay. For new families please order through the office
White, Navy Blue or Black
Plain polo shirts and Plain sweatshirts/hoodie
Dark blue or black trousers / skirt/ joggers
Black shoes (trainer style shoes are ok as long as they are the leather type
Recommended White, Navy Blue or Black
Plain polo shirts and plain sweatshirts/hoodie
Dark blue or black trousers/ Joggers / skirt
Black shoes/ Trainer style as long as they are the leather type)
Key Stage 4
No Uniform for years 10 and 11
Please ensure that the clothes worn do not have swear words or other inappropriate words or pictures on.
Iron-on School Logo Application
- Switch OFF steam settings
- Use heat resistant worksurface eg work top – NOT ironing board
- Set iron to HOTTEST setting
- Place thin cloth eg Tea Towel on surface place garment (eg polo shirt) on cloth
- DAMP the area where the badge will be using damp sponge/cloth – MUST NOT BE WET JUST DAMP
- Place the badge in required position with glue side facing the garment.
- Cover badge with another thin cloth
- Place hot iron on cloth above badge and press as firmly as possible for around 45-60 seconds. DO NOT MOVE the iron around – hold still. This melts the glue and attaches the badge to the garment
- Let cool
- Turn garment inside out and repeat process on the rear of the badge
- Allow to cool
Priory School would recommend you add a stitch or two to the badge
Note: Wash garments at low temperature, if the badge becomes loose it can be reattached by repeating the steps above.
Warning – Children should not try to iron on the badges on their own. Irons are dangerous and should only be used by an adult or under supervision.