Updated 10th January 2021 a video message from Lawrence Chapman CEO of SENDAT.
SENDAT is committed to working with all our families and staff to support you the best we can. A lot of the updates are being emailed to parents and are also on our Facebook pages. Please also see the links in the support pages click here.
Plans from January 2021.
We have created a page about the covid testing at https://sendat.academy/covid-testing/ Once we have completed a few tests we will try to update this page. We are also updating the FAQ’s section at the bottom of the webpage.
Once again I’m sorry that this is the way we are starting 2021, but we are doing everything we can to keep everyone safe.
Please be aware:
- We do plan to be offering testing to students in year seven and up, but this is unlikely to be available until Monday 11th Jan. Testing is optional and will require parental consent.
- Masks should be worn by as many children as possible on transport and in school.
- At Priory School, Residence will not open on Thursday 7th. A decision about opening the following week will be made later.
- Children who are Critically Extremely Vulnerable (CEV) should not attend school. The class tutor will be in touch next week to discuss the best ways to support home learning.
- Hygiene with regular had washing and cleaning of surfaces will continue to be very important.
- The risk assessment will be updated over the next few days and can be found at https://sendat.academy/covid-19/
Thank you all for your support at this difficult time for everyone,
Lawrence Chapman CEO SENDAT
Risk assessment for the opening of SENDAT schools click here to download
WHO face Mask wearing video click here
how-to-support-your-child_corona pdf to download