We believe in keeping uniform as simple as possible. You can buy the uniform from anywhere you want.
We sell badges at £1 per badge for uniform tops - see instructions below
You can buy badges on Arbor pay. For new families please order through the office
White Polo Shirt
Dark Green sweatshirts
Grey trousers / skirt
White, grey or black socks/tights
White Polo Shirt
black trousers / skirt
White, grey of black socks/tights
- Black shorts
- Dark Green polo shirt
- White socks
- Black joggers/track suit bottoms
- Black sweatshirt/fleece
- Small sports bag to store clothes
- All students in Year 5 and above should have their own pencil case.
- This should contain hand writing pencils, colouring pencils, rubber, pencil sharpener, small ruler, black and blue biro.
- Water bottle
- School planner
- Small school bag to carry equipment to and from school
School will provide emergency supplies when necessary. However it is good practise and an excellent independence skill for pupils to learn to come to lessons prepared for learning.
- Acceptable jewellery – Watch, one pair small stud earrings, simple necklace
- Make up – It is not necessary to wear make up for school. However I understand that for some of our young people it is important for their emotional well-being. If make up is worn it should be discreet and look natural
- Hair – Neat and tidy hair styles suitable for range of activities. Natural hair colours only.
The staff at Stone Lodge appreciate your support in reinforcing these expectations with your son/daughter. Following these guidelines in a school environment helps support student understanding of future work place rules and regulations.
Please name all clothing and equipment. It is very difficult to return found items or find lost items when no name is visible!