Here you can see the generation of power from the Solar panels on our roof. This is live!
If you would like to install renewable energy solutions at your school or place of work contact Evogreen, but don’t forget to say you saw it here!
Read our case study below or at http://www.evogreen.co.uk/casestudy/priory-school-academy/
Priory School Academy
September 19, 2014
Priory School Academy is a community special school based in Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk. Priory School supports diversity and a range of need, with specialist teaching and staff who care about the young people they work with, helping them learn and achieve so they may do their best in the world once they leave. Solar PV was a great option for the Academy, they want to be able to involve the pupils and teach them about saving energy whilst at the same time they are able to significantly reduce their carbon emissions and energy costs. Using the Carbon Trust approved funding, they have been able to do this with no capital outlay.
- 29.5kWp Solar PV Array
- Q-Cell 250 Poly-crystalline Solar Panels
- SMA 3-Phase Inverters
- Sunny Webbox Monitoring System
- Annual Output of 25,694 kWh
- Reduced energy costs of £119,029 over the project lifespan
- 208 Tonne Reduction in CO2 Emissions Over The Project Lifespan
- Revenue Generated From The FiT and Export Tariff of £107,461 Over The Project Lifespan