We have tried to gather a range of resources help you plan for the future. Please use the videos and the links at the bottom of the page.
Planning for the next steps in learning after Priory is very important and its never too soon to start thinking about this.
The Children and Families Act 2014 has made some changes to the process.
New update to the Suffolk 16+ transition guide available to download on the Local Offer. Click here
We hold a parents evening every September focused on post 16 transition
Moving into Adulthood - What's Next - Autumn term sessions
What’s next? – Sessions – 5.30pm – 6.30pm
- #1 SENDIASS Helen Cumbers 29/09/2021
- #2Suffolk One Mark Savage 06/10/2021
- #3 Green Light Trust Danny Thorington 13/10/2021
- #4 Suffolk New/Rural Melanie Palmer 20/10/2021
- #5 Beyond the Wall Karen Bleay 03/11/2021
- #6 West Suffolk College Paul Rana 10/11/2021
- #7 Realise Futures Louise Woods 17/11/2021
- #8 Onward Enterprises Rachel Allum-Sindall 24/11/2021
We will add videos of presentations for this page following the meetings